|Job opportunity||IQ and OQ validation Engineer|
|Geographic location||Europe / The Netherlands|
|Activity||Managing Technical Design|
|Reference||I4P-JOB-PROFILE-IQ and OQ validation Engineer|
|Type of contract||Temporary/ permanent|
The validation engineer is guaranteeing pharmaceutical validation and qualification status. The main tasks are writing and reviewing qualification documentation, such as IQ, OQ, PQ, documents. In this role you will also validate, monitor and review operational documents.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Reviewing/writing validation principles and documents to support verification, FAT, IQ, OQ and PQ activities
- Prepare validation related documents or qualification protocols
- Writing validation standards and protocol templates, such as IQ/OQ/PQ
- Following the FDA requirements (GMPs) and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Comparing results against acceptance criteria, shows deviations and exceptions
- Knowledge or regulatory requirements for validation and FDA and cGMPs regulations
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Experience with execution of process qualifications and validation protocols
- Experience in writing, execution and reviewing mechanical protocols
- Working with GMP experience
- Good computer and software skills and excellent communication skills (Dutch and English)
Inno4People is specialized in staffing services in the technology and Life Science Industries. We link highly skilled professionals with expertise in pharmaceutical, medical, nutrition, and semiconductor experience to support the challenges of our clients. Inno4People strongly motivates integrity, commitment, trust and mutual respect and invests in win-win solutions for all our stakeholders.
We offer you
At Inno4People you will be challenged to work on projects in dynamic environments in different types of International organisations across Europe. As a team member of Inno4People you will be assigned to a multidisciplinary team of technicians with a personal coach. We invest in continuous training and education to raise your knowledge in several expertise areas and we optimize personal developments by getting excellent possibilities to grow into new challenging assignments with a diversity of customer environments in the Life Science industries. Inno4People offers competitive terms & conditions.
Please apply to this position through the form below. For additional information about this position visit our contact page.