|Job opportunity||Software Design Engineer|
|Geographic location||Europe / The Netherlands|
|Activity||Managing Technical Design|
|Reference||I4P-JOB-PROFILE-Software Design Engineer|
|Type of contract||Temporary/ permanent|
The Software Design Engineer has a strong focus on the design and implementation of software programs for new machines or components of machines, in accordance with the functional requirements of our clients. The software engineer will prepare documentation for the software systems and help develop efficient processes for standardized software development activities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design software for new equipment according to the required functionality/specifications
- Prepare design documentation for developed software programs
- Implementation of the software en support during the testing of new equipment
- Training of service engineers and end users in using the new equipment and software
- Support the engineering project management team by assessing technical risks and cost consequences
- PLC programming (ladder logic) Siemens and/or Allen Bradley preferable
- Servo control systems, HMI and SCADA system development
- BUS systems, Profibus, Ethernet, LAN
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in software design engineering
- Accurate, structured and result oriented
- Being a team player with good communication skills (Dutch and English)
Inno4People is specialized in staffing services in the technology and Life Science Industries. We link highly skilled professionals with expertise in pharmaceutical, medical, nutrition, and semiconductor experience to support the challenges of our clients. Inno4People strongly motivates integrity, commitment, trust and mutual respect and invests in win-win solutions for all our stakeholders.
We offer you
At Inno4People you will be challenged to work on projects in dynamic environments in different types of International organisations across Europe. As a team member of Inno4People you will be assigned to a multidisciplinary team of technicians with a personal coach. We invest in continuous training and education to raise your knowledge in several expertise areas and we optimize personal developments by getting excellent possibilities to grow into new challenging assignments with a diversity of customer environments in the Life Science industries. Inno4People offers competitive terms & conditions.
Please apply to this position through the form below. For additional information about this position visit our contact page.