|Job opportunity||Automation Engineer|
|Geographic location||Europe / The Netherlands|
|Activity||Managing Technical Software Design|
|Type of contract||Temporary/ permanent|
The Senior Automation Engineer (bachelor degree) will provide operational support for computerized systems in a GMP regulated atmosphere.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Deploying software, incident management, problem management, life-cycle management
- System maintenance including application upgrades
- Enhancements and security patches
- Designing and deploying new innovative solutions to improve the efficiency of business processes
- Ensuring procedures are followed and new systems are implemented in compliance with FDA/EMA and other regulatory requirements
- Coordinating small projects or serving as a project member in larger projects
- Client responsibilities; demonstrating knowledge about IT and Engineering processes and of objectives
- 10 years experience of IS (Information Systems) experience
- 10 years experience with installing, testing and deploying new IT solutions in an engineering environment
- Building monitoring systems
- Warehouse applications
- ITIL fundamentals in Service operations and Application life cycle processes
- Change management and validation of computerized systems (GAMP5)
Required skills and experience
- SOPs, Installation and Operational Protocols
- Solution lifecycle methodologies
- Implementing IT solutions on an application level
- Accurate, detail oriented, excellent organization and management skills
- Being a team player with good communication skills (Dutch and English)
Inno4People is specialized in staffing services in the technology and Life Science Industries. We link highly skilled professionals with expertise in pharmaceutical, medical, nutrition, and semiconductor experience to support the challenges of our clients. Inno4People strongly motivates integrity, commitment, trust and mutual respect and invests in win-win solutions for all our stakeholders.
We offer you
At Inno4People you will be challenged to work on projects in dynamic environments in different types of International organisations across Europe. As a team member of Inno4People you will be assigned to a multidisciplinary team of technicians with a personal coach. We invest in continuous training and education to raise your knowledge in several expertise areas and we optimize personal developments by getting excellent possibilities to grow into new challenging assignments with a diversity of customer environments in the Life Science industries. Inno4People offers competitive terms & conditions.
Please apply to this position through the form below. For additional information about this position visit our contact page.