|Job opportunity||Commissioning / Qualification and Verification (CQV) Engineer|
|Geographic location||Europe / The Netherlands|
|Type of contract||Temporary/ permanent|
The Commissioning, Qualification and Verification (CQV) Engineer has a hands-on attitude, motivated, accurate and responsible for the CQV part in projects. The CQV Engineer communicates at all levels within the organization of Inno4people and has a sound (design) experience in pharmaceutical engineering, equipment qualification and pharmaceutical solutions in the Life Science industries
Tasks and responsibilities
- CQV review/qualify equipment design
- Writes and reviews GMP/GDP documents and technical specification
- Initiate and coordinate risk analyses, design reviews, execute FAT/ SAT
- Thorough knowledge of pharmaceutical guidelines e.g. GMP, GDP, ASTM E2500-07
- CQV knowledge of pharmaceutical installations
- Pharmaceutical process knowledge of equipment systems (user requirements, design, maintenance)
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 year relevant pharmaceutical work experience
- Minimum of 2 years relevant project experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in chemical engineering
- Good analytical, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Being a team player with good communication skills (Dutch and English)
Inno4People is specialized in staffing services in the technology and Life Science Industries. We link highly skilled professionals with expertise in pharmaceutical, medical, nutrition, and semiconductor experience to support the challenges of our clients. Inno4People strongly motivates integrity, commitment, trust and mutual respect and invests in win-win solutions for all our stakeholders.
We offer you
At Inno4People you will be challenged to work on projects in dynamic environments in different types of International organisations across Europe. As a team member of Inno4People you will be assigned to a multidisciplinary team of technicians with a personal coach. We invest in continuous training and education to raise your knowledge in several expertise areas and we optimize personal developments by getting excellent possibilities to grow into new challenging assignments with a diversity of customer environments in the Life Science industries. Inno4People offers competitive terms & conditions.
Please apply to this position through the form below. For additional information about this position visit our contact page.