|Job opportunity||Field service Engineer(s)|
|Geographic location||Europe / The Netherlands|
|Activity||Managing Technical Design|
|Reference||I4P-JOB-PROFILE-Field service Engineer(s)|
|Type of contract||Temporary/ permanent|
The Field service Engineer (bachelor degree) has a background in technical, software, or electrical engineering with interest in specification, design, technical analysis, integration, and test execution of equipment and service solutions in Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, medical, nutrition and semiconductor industry).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for installation, repair, and preventive maintenance of machines
- Ensure that product software/configuration is accurate and up to date
- Troubleshooting and technical support services
- General knowledge of PLC based process control systems and measurement systems
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 2 years industrial work experience
- Theoretical and/or practical experience with machine design, interests in position measurement systems, handling systems, control engineering, PLC, dynamics, robots
- Bachelor/Master degree in electrical/mechanical/mechatronic engineering
- Experience in multidisciplinary project work involving electronics software and or mechatronics is a plus (CAD, CAM, PLC)
- Being a team player with good communication skills (Dutch and English)
Inno4People is specialized in staffing services in the technology and Life Science Industries. We link highly skilled professionals with expertise in pharmaceutical, medical, nutrition, and semiconductor experience to support the challenges of our clients. Inno4People strongly motivates integrity, commitment, trust and mutual respect and invests in win-win solutions for all our stakeholders.
We offer you
At Inno4People you will be challenged to work on projects in dynamic environments in different types of International organisations across Europe. As a team member of Inno4People you will be assigned to a multidisciplinary team of technicians with a personal coach. We invest in continuous training and education to raise your knowledge in several expertise areas and we optimize personal developments by getting excellent possibilities to grow into new challenging assignments with a diversity of customer environments in the Life Science industries. Inno4People offers competitive terms & conditions.
Please apply to this position through the form below. For additional information about this position visit our contact page.