|Job opportunity||Mechanical Engineer|
|Geographic location||Europe / The Netherlands|
|Type of contract||Temporary/ permanent|
The mechanical Engineer with interest in specification, development, design, risk analysis, and technical analysis of mechatronics equipment solutions in the Life Science industries will work on challenges in projects for a number of clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design parts to meet specific design goals
- Execution of system analysis to examine various possible solutions
- Applying principles, techniques, equipment and procedures to design of various goods and services
- Multitasks prioritizes and meets deadlines
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology
- Knowledge of design techniques and tools
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools (designs, uses, repair, maintenance)
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 year industrial work experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in mechanical/mechatronic engineering
- 3D design skills (Solidswork/CAD)
- Good organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Being a team player with good communication skills (Dutch and English)
Inno4People is specialized in staffing services in the technology and Life Science Industries. We link highly skilled professionals with expertise in pharmaceutical, medical, nutrition, and semiconductor experience to support the challenges of our clients. Inno4People strongly motivates integrity, commitment, trust and mutual respect and invests in win-win solutions for all our stakeholders.
We offer you
At Inno4People you will be challenged to work on projects in dynamic environments in different types of International organisations across Europe. As a team member of Inno4People you will be assigned to a multidisciplinary team of technicians with a personal coach. We invest in continuous training and education to raise your knowledge in several expertise areas and we optimize personal developments by getting excellent possibilities to grow into new challenging assignments with a diversity of customer environments in the Life Science industries. Inno4People offers competitive terms & conditions.
Please apply to this position through the form below. For additional information about this position visit our contact page.