|Job opportunity||Project Manager|
|Geographic location||Europe / The Netherlands|
|Activity||Managing Technical Design|
|Type of contract||Temporary/ permanent|
The project manager is able to manage multiple projects from start to finish. Taking into account the customer requirements, the financial parameters, the technical parameters, the projected time lines and quality specifications. The Project Manager will coordinate all the different disciplines in multiple projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage project(s) on time, within specification and budget preferably in the pharmaceutical, bio-tech or food industry
- Select the right expertise, for projects in collaboration with the different functional owners
- Monitor progress of the different engineering activities, against planning and budget
- Monitoring of production and test engineering activities and installation engineering activities
- Coordinate deviations form planning, budget, time lines and/or specifications with functional owners
- Liaising with the customer on progress, planning and issues
- Project management and quality principles
- Knowledge of engineering
- Knowledge of finance and planning
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Planning, organisation and people management skills
- Being a team player with good communication skills (Dutch and English)
Inno4People is specialized in staffing services in the technology and Life Science Industries. We link highly skilled professionals with expertise in pharmaceutical, medical, nutrition, and semiconductor experience to support the challenges of our clients. Inno4People strongly motivates integrity, commitment, trust and mutual respect and invests in win-win solutions for all our stakeholders.
We offer you
At Inno4People you will be challenged to work on projects in dynamic environments in different types of International organisations across Europe. As a team member of Inno4People you will be assigned to a multidisciplinary team of technicians with a personal coach. We invest in continuous training and education to raise your knowledge in several expertise areas and we optimize personal developments by getting excellent possibilities to grow into new challenging assignments with a diversity of customer environments in the Life Science industries. Inno4People offers competitive terms & conditions.
Please apply to this position through the form below. For additional information about this position visit our contact page.