|Job opportunity||Quality Engineer|
|Geographic location||Europe / The Netherlands|
|Type of contract||Temporary/ permanent|
The Quality Engineer is well organised, a team player and enthusiastic about his/her discipline. The Quality Engineer communicates at all levels within a pharmaceutical organization and has sound knowledge and is experienced in dealing with Quality Management Systems, Audits and actual Quality regulations for the Life Science industries.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Initiates, writes and reviews Quality documents (e.g. SOP);
- Coordinates and hosts (GMP) audits;
- Maintaining Quality Management Systems and GDP documentation;
- Act as Quality Engineer in projects.
- Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical guidelines e.g. QMS;
- Recent practical Quality Assurance experience at a pharmaceutical company;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical processes.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years practical Quality Assurance experience within the pharmaceutical industry;
- Experience with (GMP) audits is a pre;
- Bachelor/ Master degree in (chemical) engineering or life sciences;
- Accurate, self-starter, enterprising, communicative (Dutch and English).
Inno4People is specialized in staffing services in the technology and Life Science Industries. We link highly skilled professionals with expertise in pharmaceutical, medical, nutrition, and semiconductor experience to support the challenges of our clients. Inno4People strongly motivates integrity, commitment, trust and mutual respect and invests in win-win solutions for all our stakeholders.
We offer you
At Inno4People you will be challenged to work on projects in dynamic environments in different types of International organisations across Europe. As a team member of Inno4People you will be assigned to a multidisciplinary team of technicians with a personal coach. We invest in continuous training and education to raise your knowledge in several expertise areas and we optimize personal developments by getting excellent possibilities to grow into new challenging assignments with a diversity of customer environments in the Life Science industries. Inno4People offers competitive terms & conditions.
Please apply to this position through the form below. For additional information about this position visit our contact page.